|Blue Cross Blue Shield • || |
|Medicare • || |
|Cofinity • || |
|Aetna • || |
Dr. Melissa Osborn is a gentle, caring and highly experienced chiropractor. She has treated patients experiencing chronic or acute back, neck shoulder, sciatic nerve, and extremity pain. As a chiropractor, she believes in natural healing; getting to the source of the problem and then helps the body to self correct.
Her goal is to get you out of pain as quickly as possible and back to a healthy, active life.
The mission statement at Lifetime Family Chiropractic is to first; educate, second; check, and third; adjust.
- Central Michigan University (M.S. Biology)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Doctorate of Chiropractic)
- Pediatric Chiropractic Courses
- Extremity Adjusting Certification
- Chiropractic Biophysics Training
- Associate Doctor
- Carter Chiropractic (SC)
- Chiropractic Fitness Center (SC)
- East Stadium Chiropractic (MI)
- Lifepointe Chiropractic (MI)
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Maternity Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors (MAC)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
|Brighton MI Chiropractor, Brighton MI Chiropractic, Brighton MI back pain, Brighton MI neck pain, Brighton MI migraine, Brighton MI headaches, Brighton MI auto injury, Brighton MI extremity pain, Brighton MI pediatric chiropractor, Brighton MI maternity chiropractor, Brighton MI health and wellness